For orders placed on Karmel's online store, the provisions of Decree-Law apply
Online Store Promotions
Promotions at Karmel online store are valid from 01 January to 31 December of the current year.
Within the 14 days the law allows, you can then give up any purchase,
returning the item but bearing the expense associated with the shipping costs. Should
communicate the resignation decision to the selling company in writing by letter, fax
or email. Whichever medium you choose, make sure you have proof of
shipping and receiving.
How to return an article?
- You will need to do so by mail to the following address: 1st December No16 Street, Shop 2,
2560-300 Torres Vedras;
- Shipping charges are at the customer's expense.
How long can I make a return?
- The deadline for any return is 30 days from the date of purchase;
- The article is not accepted if it has traces of use.
How will I receive the value of the returned item?
- Once the return is accepted the amount of the item will be returned the same.
way it was acquired. For example: If you made payment by ATM card, the
amount must be returned to the same ATM card.
- If there is any question or problem with the return you can contact our
Karmel reserves the right to refuse returns reported or sent out after the deadline.
or articles which are not in the same condition as they were
IN CASE OF DISPUTES THE CONSUMER MAY RECOVER THIS ENTITY OF
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
CNIACC - National Center for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration
Faculty of Law of the New University of Lisbon
Campolide Campus / 1099 032 - Lisbon
Phone: 213847484 (from 15h00 to 17h00)
MORE INFORMATION ON CONSUMER PORTAL
LAW. No 144/2015 of September 8